Five Dead In Ohio Garage Including Children Due to Carbon Monoxide

Five Dead In Ohio Garage Including Children Due to Carbon Monoxide -- A transport facility turns into a death trap. A certain family in Ohio were found dead due to an alleged carbon monoxide poisoning. Officials found five (5) bodies lying lifeless inside their garage on Monday afternoon. The said officials believe that what happened was not an accident.

It was suspected that the death of the five stemmed from a custody battle and issue. People found dead were adults 56-year old Sandy Ford and her son, 32-year old Andy, plus the three (3) kids - 10-year-old Paige Hayes, 6-year-old Logan Hayes and 5-year-old Madalyn Hayes.

Neighbors relate that the kids always spend time at the house but did not live there. Sandy, the kids' grandmother seemed to have gotten upset because her daughter Mandy was about to win in the said custody case. Hence the officials primarily treated the incident as murder-suicide.

Takes: CCTV cameras could have helped determine on what had happened in the neighborhood. I feel for the poor kids and the act of selfishness, wherein things could have been solved using an open talk.

Sources: http://www.msnbc.msn.com / http://www.webpronews.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment